I was born and raised in the heart of Southern California. Since I was a kid, I've always had a heavy appetite for video games and films. Some of my favorite films through the years have been Star Wars, Toy Story, and The Lord of the Rings. As for games, at the top of my list are Super Mario 64, Star Wars Battlefront II, and The Last of Us.
As an inspired game developer, I have always been fascinated by the potential of video games. At the heart of it, I am passionate about games with compelling stories and I whole-heartedly believe that narrative games can be some of the most powerful and impactful interactive experiences. When coupled with engaging mechanics and inspired visuals, video games push the boundaries of entertainment and digital media.
When I'm not developing games I'm taking aesthetic photos with my S.O, perfecting my post moves, or jamming out on guitar or cajon. Feel free to contact or connect with me via Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn. Always happy to chat about video games, sports, music, or movies!
Data Center Operations
San Diego, CA · 05/2018 – Present
• Assist with scrum/schedule management.
• Ensure bugs and QA related issues are communicated and addressed by engineers, programmers and other team members.
• Participate in marketing and PR items to provide feedback and insight.
• Contribute ideas and collation of ideas for new concepts, features and designs.
• Assist with milestone and schedule management, including review meetings.
• Help with new initiatives and programs related to online and live content.
Pixar Animation Studios
Infrastructure Resource Assistant
Emeryville, CA · 09/2017 – 05/2018
• Interned for 6 months before being converted to full-time
• Contribute to the daily operations within the physical infrastructure of the studio’s data centers and tech spaces
• Collaborate with Network/Server Admins, Facilities, Production Support, and Production Leads
• Gained basic knowledge of industry software and Pixar’s production pipeline
• Support technical needs of the VR team (ie. installed Linux build of Unreal Engine, troubleshoot software problems) and help develop VR projects in spare time
• Received, racked, and migrated 200+ servers in 2 days.
• Supervised 8 contractors for a 3-day studio-wide office shuffle of 180+ office systems
Bay Area, CA · 05/2017 – 07/2017
• Mentored young students in foundational coding principles and game dev using Java Eclipse and Minecraft modding.
UCSC Information Technology Services
Santa Cruz, CA · 09/2016 – 06/2017
• Troubleshoot computer, network, and software related problems.
• Provide technical support in-person, over-phone, and through IT Request System (ServiceNow platform).
• Communicate with a diverse, professional clientele with varying skill levels.
Web Developer Intern
Paris, France · 06/2015 – 07/2015
• Interned for Vizir, French start-up sponsored by Microsoft, specializing in online surveys/questionnaires.
• Shadowed and collaborated with their lead developer/programmer & public relations intern.
• Designed mockups, programed, & implemented data-visuals for Vizir’s data-analytics page.
Santa Cruz, CA · 05/2014 – 03/2015
• Illustrated game objects, backgrounds, sprites, levels, characters, and company logo.
• Design core gameplay mechanics, levels, and environments.
• Worked with artists to develop art production pipeline to streamline production and maintain consistency and quality.
• Collaborate with 6 other team members on design, story, gameplay, and art direction.
D&B Healthcare Professionals
IT Analyst & Data Entry/Computer Operator (Seasonal)
Artesia, CA · 06/2012 – 06/2016
• Install & transport computers, hardware, & networks for main office workstations.
• Maintain and troubleshoot computer systems/networks while providing software assistance to employees.
• Timely and accurate entry of over 50 patient’s medical records & data into archives & computers.
University of California, Santa Cruz
B.S. Computer Game Design
Santa Cruz, CA · 09/2012 – 06/2017
Minor in Technology Information Management
UC Center London
London, UK · March 2015 – April 2015
• Coursework in British Imperialism/Urbanism
UC Center Paris
Paris, France · 04/2015 – 06/2015
• French Nationality/Identity/Immigrant Culture
|2015||Dean’s List (Spring), University of California, Santa Cruz|
|2015||Dean’s List (Fall), University of California, Santa Cruz|
|2014||Dean’s List (Spring), University of California, Santa Cruz|
|2012||Dean’s List (Fall), University of California, Santa Cruz|